Welcome to TURN KEY CLEAN OUTS & ESTATE SALES
Voted “Pittsburgh’s Favorite Liquidator”! in 2016 by www.pghestatesale.com
Turn Key specializes in personal and business Estate Sales.
Moving, downsizing, relocating, or loss of a loved one, we will handle the set-up and sale.
We provide personal service and exceptional quality. We have a wonderful staff that are highly qualified and trustworthy. Our unparalleled service, competitive prices, and overall value are why our loyal customers always come back!
We are here in your time of need. Any Estate BIG or small! Browse through 2016 sale highlights.
More Information Below Photos! Scroll Past Photos for More Information!
TAKE A LOOK AT SOME OF THE AMZING ITEMS WE HAVE SOLD OVER THE YEARS!
How we differ from other Estate Sale Companies–
We pride ourselves on honesty & hard work. We never allow pre-sales or early birds. We will NEVER purchase items from our sales prior the sale. We find this extremely unethical.
We are a full service estate sale/clean out business. When the sale is over, you may choose to have all contents removed from the home. We will be there from start to finish!
ESTATE SALE PROCESS
- Free consultation of the contents of your home
- Schedule the number of days & date of the sale
- Discuss the times/dates of set up process (normally 2 weeks prior to sale date)
- Photo Documentation for advertising purposes
- SORTING – Sorting through the contents of the home to prepare for the sale
- Personal belongings and keepsakes will be saved and given to the family
(photos, personal receipts, personal records, insurance papers, money, etc)
- ORGANIZING- Items show much better & have a better chance of selling when organized properly.
- STAGING- The contents of the home will be displayed with the use of showcases, shelving units and tables, if needed.
- PRICING- Most merchandise will be priced with price tags. Pricing is based on our knowledge of the market-place, a reference Library and a network of individuals with expertise in specific areas of estate sales. Also, items will be priced by our CAGA expert. Please see Personal Property Appraising tab above for more information.
- CLEANING- Some items will be dusted, polished and touched up to look the best possible for advertising photos & the day of the sale (If needed)
- RESEARCHING- Items will be appraised if need be. Owner, Talisa Harshman, is a certified personal property appraiser and can conduct all appraisals on site.
- ADVERTISEMENT: Marketing is very important. We average 500 buyers per sale. We utilize print, social media, mass mailing & others to best market your sale.
- SIGNAGE- Our signs are VERY hard to miss! They will be strategically located to get the most traffic to the sale.
-Amazing Staff- Helpful and knowledgeable staff to help assist the customers every beck and call. They are the friendliest in the business! What you can expect from the Turn Key team on sale day:
- Carry the heavy loads. For the safetly of your home, the merchandise in the sale and the buyers, we carry all large items.
- Take Payments (Cash & Credit Card)
……always with a smile!
A sales summary and payment will be provided within 10 days of the sale.
We will help you in assisting with the remaining contents of the home. (See Clean Out Tab Above)
Call Turn Key TODAY! 412-576-6220